Frames are done! I used gloss water based enamel paint that I had on hand and I applied three coats in total. I did a light sand with a fine grit sandpaper between each coat.
I had some help completing the frames but mostly he just sat around!
Here are the frames I have just made over and some smaller frames I brought from the Warehouse also the letters/fruit from Typo. The deer’s head I got from Iko Iko a long time ago but I think he will look great amongst my picture gallery.
I’m going to start gathering some photos and create some artwork to go in the frames and I might even add some more frames to the gallery. All I need now is a finished wall to hang all these things on, I better get back to work!